JOIN US ON Sundays - IN PERSON OR ONLINE
We have really missed meeting together and are so excited that we are now able to gather again at our Stratford site. As we do so, we will continue to show our services online - please click here for details.
We are keen to ensure the safety of our congregation, visitors, staff and volunteer teams. So our services will continue to look different as we implement the safety measures set out by the Government.
We have a limited number of spaces for each service and you will need to book a ticket in advance. So, if you would like to join us, please click on one of the links below after reading the following service guidelines:
• Everyone over the age of 11 is required to wear a face covering (unless exempt) so please remember to bring one with you. The mask should cover the nose and mouth while allowing you to breathe comfortably. If you are at a distance of 2 metres from other people, you can lower your mask to take a drink or to take medication. We suggest you bring bottled water with you.
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the service to allow time to queue and check in on arrival, so that everyone is seated in good time.
• We are required to keep records of everyone who attends church for test and trace purposes. Please be aware that by attending our service, you may be asked to self-isolate if someone who attends at the same time as you tests positive
• Please wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided when you arrive.
• Please follow the directions of our stewards to ensure that we comply with all the relevant rules and guidance. You should go straight to your seat and sit down when you arrive.
• Each service will last for under an hour. Congregational singing is not currently permitted.
• Please maintain an appropriate social distance (at least 2 metres) from others at all times. You must not mingle with anyone indoors, either before, during, or after the service (unless you live with them or have previously formed a support bubble with them). After the service groups of six are permitted to mingle in the car park, while following the regulations on social distancing.
• The toilets will be open for use. However, before and after you use the facilities please use the hand sanitiser - and follow the instructions regarding which toilets and basins to use.
• Please leave promptly after the service via the designated exit door.
• You should not attend church in person if you, or anyone you live with, or is in your support bubble, has tested positive for Covid, or has had any symptoms of Covid (a fever, new continuous cough or loss of, or change in, sense of taste or smell) in the previous 14 days. You should also be self-isolating if you have been told to do so by NHS Test and Trace, or if you have recently arrived in the UK from a country outside the UK Government exemption list.
• If you are in a vulnerable group, or have an underlying health condition, you should seek the advice of your doctor about whether it is safe for you to attend church in person.
Due to the Covid guidelines, in-person capacity is limited. Booking is on a first-come-first-served basis and will be open until 8.00pm on the evening before each service. You can also invite friends and include them, as additional attendees, when you place your booking.
Please include ALL members of your household who will be attending by clicking 'add additional person' at the bottom of the form.
It is not necessary to book for on-line attendance.
To book a place, please click below on the service(s) you would like to attend. As long as places are available you can book to attend as many services as you would like:
Morning Service, 11.00am Sunday 18 April - click here
Morning Service, 11.00am Sunday 25 April - click here
If you have any questions, please email:
We look forward to seeing you soon!